Friday, January 3, 2020

Oppel - Inkling


By Kenneth Oppel

Only the cat was awake to see Inkling form on Ethan’s father’s sketch pad, but soon Ethan’s whole family is caught up in the wonder of this ink blot that can read, draw, and communicate with humans...Inkling can even do your homework! But as Inkling soon discovers, even an ink blot’s efforts and adventures can lead to misunderstandings and danger. Sometimes trying to help people get “unstuck” can make things even more sticky for everyone.

7 comments:

  1. I liked the book because of the story, Inkling itself and what Soren said. What Soren said was what I wish I could do in real life on page 83. It was a great book. After I finished it I started to read it again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book I am working on is Inkling. I have not read a lot of it but it is so creative that i want to read so much more. The wording when the blob comes to life is so creative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What did it say when the blob come to life? S.H

      Delete
    2. What do you like about the book so far?

      :) G-N

      Delete
  3. I like the pictures because there is only black and white and I like the theme of old 1980 so when a picture comes up you can see what is happening 😊

    ReplyDelete